Berry Blossom Nails


    Hello lovelies! Right now I'm very tired and absolutely out of any energy. Sorry for bring negative mood... Just a quick update: a few days ago huge kitchen chair fell on my foot finger (because of my stupid reason). It still hurts. Didn't broke the finger but it so hurts, like really hurts! Can't walking and even pull any shoes on :( Because of that I didn't update my blog as it used to be and feels no inspiration at all... But I did my nails today and here it is. Nothing special and creative. Only one nail color and nail stickers on :P I used Nail Design Glitter Sticker in Berry Blossom #03 by Skin Food and nail polish by The Face Shop Face & It Hologram Nails in PP 401.




    Those stickers with a little bit of pink tint to them. It is matching with my main nail color because of the pink stones as well. But looks like very unsuitable on the pictures :O


    Will be MIA for some time. Gonna wait for full recovery of my finger...


    Image and video hosting by TinyPic


    The Face Shop stamping art designs


    Image and video hosting by TinyPic


    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Total Pageviews