Polka Dot Nail Tips




    Hey everyone! How do you doing in such hot weather? As for me I'm melting and truely wish this stupid summer finish!


    Anyways, today I had a chance to change my mani. My son finally went to school after summer holidays and my hubby had the last day of his vacation. So, he looked after little Heum during my favourite ritual.


    Also, as some of you asked to make a tutorials for nail designs I didn't, sorry for that! Really wish I do but don't have a lot of extra time and I'll try to create some as possible. As well as didn't got much pictures of this nail design because it is so sooo hot and wet weather, I can't stay for a long time out there :( Feels like I miss the air :(


    Image and video hosting by TinyPic


    This is just a regular french nail tips because I read Dina's blog post today and she did a french tips with O.P.I. in Rosy Mistletoe-Sies; so I decided too :P


    How to get these nails:


    1. Apply base coat.


    2. Make purple french nail tips.


    3. Draw white dots on nail tips.


    4. Apply some nail stickers.


    5. Finish with a shimmer top coat.


    If you don't have stickers like this, you can use what you have. Also you can create the same look with a regular nail bling-bling stones


    Image and video hosting by TinyPic




    I used:


    The Face Shop base coat + Face & It shimmer top coat


    The Face Shop Nail Talk nail polish in PP 408


    The Face Shop nail stickers #17


    The Face Shop Nail Dot Pen in White #1 (click here to see more options in using the Nail Dot Pen)


    Let me know what do you think?


    What mani do you like for summer time?





    P.S. This is not my very first blog update! Since I've lost most part of my pictures on Google Picasa album I deleted failed update :(((

Total Pageviews