Crazy Turquoise


    HI all!


    Yesterday I changed my mani because really wanted to try out this nail polish combi. Anyways, I tried to make a stamping nail design but I really need to practice a lot in placing and and be as accurate as possible! But I can say that stamping kit which I've got from swap with ThRiSzHa works much easier and better then The Face Shop stamps.


    This is my new nail polish I found in Aritaum store called Crazy Green. Also I layered it with a turquoise glitter nail polish (I think it's a small pieces of foil) and for stamping used TFS Nail Talk in BK901. Shimmer top coat makes the black flowers a bit blurry but it looks sparkly and gorgeous on sunlight tho :P 





    010


    Aritaum nail polish in Crazy Green #54. 2 coats. I love this nail polish by far! Definatelly lemming for more bright colors! I saw bright blue, canary yellow and a ton of matte polishes there, yay! very exciting to get them.


    Sunlight washes off a bit of color... It's much brighter in real.


    004

    Also I finally found thin art brush tip nail pen which. It was only in black, but anyways I have to try out it as well. I wish here in Korea will be more developed for nail art products like nail art stamps and all that stuff!


    006

    And finally before I took off my cracked polish I decided to put some Hello Kitty on and see how it works. And I found that all VoV nail polishes that I have works pretty nice for stamping :) For this images I just used regular white nail polish by VoV Chamon.


    001

    And thats all for now. Also if you have any questions feel free to ask them and please check out FAQ. I added some answers on your questions lately.

    Thank u for looking! Have a great day!

    P.S. Don't forget to check out  China Glaze give-away, click HERE...

    Also Pretty Nals Blog has a give-away too, click HERE...

Total Pageviews