Just a Few New Nail Stuff


    Hey all! Just want to say quickly that I am so grateful for all your suggestions and recommendations about flickr and photobacket. So I chose flickr because there is a picture size function, it means that you can choose whatever size of the photo you like to post. Anyways, if anyone have such problem as mine just go for those two sites and use them to upload pictures to your blog! 




    001



    Anyways, the other day I decided to search through beauty stores for matte finish top coat. But I didn't found any around so I asked to the lady in The Face Shop store and she is gonna get one for me.

    And I bought a few new stuff from there as well. More nail polishes by Face & It collection in PP404 and RD301, french nail liners and some glitters. I know there is "tester" lable on them but because it already sold out the lady gave me them for free (both of them absolutely new btw). Also she gave me HD BB Cream for free as well (click for the review). So now I have 2 same things, do anyone interesting in that BB cream give-away? or any swap suggestions? Coz I have absolutely new extra tube...





    011 




    This is Face & It RD301. 2 coats on. Dries very fast and looks so gorgeous on sun light!





    013



    And another one is PP404. 2 coats on as well. Dries fast and looks just as gorgeous! But I want to mention that both of these nail polishes have kindda not smooth finish. I can feel all those glitters. Also it is so easy to take off this polishes despite that it has a lot of tiny glitters to it.



    Thats it. Not many pictures from today just coz it double work to upload them here, but I'll get it!

    Thanx for looking!

Total Pageviews