Baby Blue


    HI ladies! Very thankful for all your visits and comments on my blog but recently i absolutely don't have any time on interent, updating posts and visiting your sites. Full time i'm a busy be mom. Also one month from today i have a Christmas trip to my hometown. So, i'll be updating even rarer for full 6 months. Very exciting about my winter trip. I'll be able to meet my old friends and also buy more different nail brands like Oriflame, Avon, Kiko, Golden Rose and such.



    Anyways, today i did something calm down and simple because lately i've been done a lot of colorful nail designs. So here i used one of my new The Face Shop nail polishes. It is from Lovely Me:ex collection in BL603. This application in 2 layers. Just a creamy finish baby blue nail polish. Also i added some white lines and light blue rhinestones.



    POLISHES USED:

    VoV Nail Hardener as a base

    The Face Shop Lovely Me:ex in BL603

    Aritaum Two Way Nail Pen in White

    The Face Shop Face & It Shimmer Top Coat





    Baby Blue



    ...right hand mani... i don't have a tripod yet to shoot my full mani :(



    Baby Blue



    Thats it for now ;) Thank U for looking and 'till next time :)

Total Pageviews