Quartz Mystique and Water Decal Nail Design


    HI all! This is a pre-made update. Right now i can't think about anything but my son. Recently he got very sick because of the cold and a few days ago my son got in the hospital. I can't spend with him all the time there because afraid that my lil baby will got sick too :( I'm kindda feel pretty awful and so badly want to see my son. Tomorrow morning gonna go in the hospital and will be there whole day...





    Anyways, here is some nail mani i did recently, also some new stuff i bought. 





    018 





    Thriszha sent to me water decals and finally i decided to play with them. And i think it is the most confusing mani i've ever done lol~ For those clumsy ladies LIKE ME it is not the best way to decorate your nails. I spent good hour to put them on :P I really have to practice with water decal application. And hmmm... it better to use a white nail polish as base color.





    For the base color i used Wet n Wild nail polish in Mystic Quartz. This application in 2 coats. 





    Wet n wild in Mystic Quartz



    I also bought some new nail polishes and stuff lately...



    New Nail Stuff


    Nail Polish Haul



    Fab Nailarts weekly challenge entry "Autumn". I did a water marbling for this design using fall inspiring colors...

    Click HERE to see all fall entries...



    Fab Nailarts weekly challenge entry



    Thats it! Thank U for looking! Be safe and have a great time!

Total Pageviews