Sponge Design


    HI everyone! Yay! almost 900 followers, three more and I'm gonna hit 900 followers! Just want to say thank to all of you for your huge support. It really means a lot to me!! Every single comment make me more inspiring! Thank U for following and reading my blog!!



    The other day I made a mani inspired by fall. I used some green, yellow and orange colors to get this pattern.



    POLISHES USED:

    Base, Top and Quick Dry nail polishes

    Peripera nail polish in Metallic Coral

    Lofes nail polish in Peach

    The Face Shop Lovely Me:ex in YL702

    The Face Shop Lovely Me:ex in GR502

    Aritaum Two Way nail pen in White and Black

    Art Deco nail stickers.


    004



    ...right hand with a flash...



    005



    Peripera nail polish in Metallic Coral. The application in 2 coats. Awesome texture and such a huge-giant brush. In one stroke i can fill in whole nail plate of my pinky finger :) This color was used as main shade for the nail design.


    Peripera nail polish in Metallic Coral



    Thats it for now! Thank U all for looking and until next time :)

Total Pageviews