BEES


    Hey everyone! I have noticed that I can't leave a comments on different google sites but blogspot. Anyways, for my 25th b-day I've made this make-up. Sort of cut the crease look using Sleek palette in Storm and did those nails as well using Olivia nail polish #110 such Barbie Pink color. 

    Hahaha~ I like how looks those fake eyelashes, but I can see nothing through them lol~




    Me...



    "BEES" nail art design using a water decals. I've got a request for step-by-step for this design. So, I'll try to explain more details



    PRODUCTS USED:

    VoV NAIL STRENGTHENER SOLUTION

    THE FACE SHOP LOVELY ME:EXD in 702 

    THE FACE SHOP LOVELY ME:EX in WH002

    ECLIPSE in BIKINI ORANGE

    NEEDME (China Nail Polish) #28

    AISAI #026 (Clear Nail Polish)

    WATER DECAL



    HOW-TO DO:

    1. Apply a base coat and main yellow creame nail polish.

    2. Take a sponge, put on some bright orange color and apply it randomly all over ur nail plate.

    3. Do the same with a white nail polish. Try do not make a huge spots. It must be small and not intrusive.

    4. Seal all this with a nail polish which has some gold glitters, kinnda some honey inspiring.

    5. Put on water decal with bees and apply top coat to finish the manicure.


    Bees Bees



    Thats all for now!

    What do U tink about this design?

Total Pageviews