The Face Shop Face & It PP404


    Hey everyone! Recently I noticed that my Google account have some problems and I can't comment on other blogs :(


    Anyways today I'm back with this design using some of The Face Shop products: Face & It nail polish in PP 404 and Nail Stickers. I can say that both of the products are so nice and worth to try out them!





    Here is my FULL MANI 




    The Face Shop  





    LEFT HAND

    


    the Face Shop 





    Also I took a picture of my NAKED NAILS. Plese, ignore that date, it's not right lol~ 





    My naked nails 





    And my very first toe nails picture. I made some design using orange and white nail polish also black nail art polish with a thin brush.





    toe nails





    Thats all for now :) 'till next time! Have a great time :D

Total Pageviews