China Glaze in "Cherry Pie"


    Hey everyone! Just a very quick update for my very first China Glaze nail polish which I've got from the swap with my dear friend Thriszha of FAB UR NAILS. This kind of brand of nail polishes are not available localy here in Korea and I'm so exciting to try out it!



    China Glaze nail polish in Cherry Pie. The application in 2 coats.





    China Glaze



    Also I stamped some design on the very tip of my nails with white stamping polish. I still failing in stamping nail designs but I'm working on it :)



    *camera flash*

    China Glaze CHERRY PIE



    And just one more picture of my naked nails. Recently I like to use Strengthner Solution by VoV nail clinic and it works so nice :) But another fact that then longer my nails getting then curler they are :(



    Natural Nails Nail Growing



    Thats it all so far! Take care and 'till next time :)

Total Pageviews