Classic Marine, Session Green and Metallic Green


    HI all! How was your Halloween weekend? Mine was very nice even we don't celebrate this holiday. It was a birthday party for my father-in-law. He is the best father-in-law in the world! Seirously, he supports me very good at all situations.





    I changed quite a lot of nail colors these days because when i'll go for my winter trip i'll take with me only necessary nail polishes ( think all colors of the rainbow ) and the rest of my collection i'll care here at home. So i want to try all colors which i didn't used yet before i go.





    WHITE AND BLACK POLKA DOT




    Polka Dot



    Matte Finish with The Face Shop Face & It Matte Top Coat.



    Matte Finish



    Aritaum nail polish in Classic Marine. 2 coats on.



    Aritaum



    Peripera nail polish in Metallic Green. Application in 2 layers.



    Peripera



    Also i bought just a few new nail polishes The Face Shop Face & It Matte Top Coat; lofes in Peach Color and Eclipse in Angel Blue.



    New Nail Polishes



    Allue nail polish in Session Green. The application in 2 coats. (There is a water drops btw :P)


    Allue 





    And here is my last mani for this update. I used a sponge to get those nail tips and added some random dots and lines with a Gold nail polish and thin detailed brush.





    Bright Tips



    Thats it! ThanQ for looking!

Total Pageviews