Let's do it again! WATER DECALS.


    Hi Lovelies! I'm kindda very busy these days for preparing some things for our upcoming winter trip :) It's a big pleasure buying gifts for friends and family and just thinking about this trip to my hometown. Simply because I didn't have a chance to see my mom for long 3 years. Very exciting :) And this year I'll be able to celebrate Christmas and New Year with my family YAY!!!



    Anyways, the other day I wanted to use water slide decals one more time and actually I do like the final result at this time.





    Water Slide Decals



    Here is the color I've used as base for decals. The Face Shop Face & It collection in WH001. 3 coats on. Sounds like a lot but this perticular polish dries very fast.



    The Face Shop



    Another polish I was wear during the last week. The Face Shop Nail Pleasure collection in GR501. 2 coats on.



    The Face Shop



    Thats it for now. Thanx for looking :D

Total Pageviews