"FRUITS"


    Hello everyone! Sorry for long replays and comments but I'm not feel good for quite a few days already. I have a strong fever and almost lost my voice, yeahhh... damn flu :( I can't sleep at nights because of the headache and fever and I don't have a chance to get any rest at day time, yay, kindda stupid situation, so coz of it I am recovering very slowly. But good thing I'm still alive and also all my boys got their visas for our upcoming trip which starts December 10 :D Really can't wait to move :)





    Last week I've made another FRUIT mani for FAB NAILARTS weekly challenge, click HERE if U want to see more gorgeous entries.


    For this design I used different water decals and fimos which I'm absolutely loveee :) Isn't it such yummy nail design?





    FRUITS 





    full mani and my right hand ...





    FRUITS FRUITS





    ALLUE nail polish in Neon Orange. 2 coats on. I used this color as main base color and then sponged a bit of neon yellow and light yellow and put some fruit decoration on and done!





    Allue in Neon Orange





    Thats it for now! Thanx for looking and be healthy!

Total Pageviews