ACRYLIC PAINT NAIL ART DESIGNS


    Hello everyone! I just came home and I can not get over it LOL~ For the last few days it is such a crazy heat and humidity out there! I really feel like I am a hero of "LOST" hahaha~ Always stuffy and sweaty body, kindda hate summer. I spent nice time with my mother-in-law today. We visited a hair salon where my sister working, ate a potato pizza and talked a lot

    about nothing... Kindda relaxing day :D


    Anyways, while my little son sleeps and I have nothing to do right now I decided to share my current manis using an acrylic paints. I have 2 different kits tho. My first kit made in Russia is oil based and the second one I already bought over here and I think it's a water based acrylic paint.


    Here is my mani I wear for now. For this mani acrylic paint part is a white stripes and black lines as well. Kindda animal print on gold background LOL~ I used Skin Food nail polish in Sparkled Sand for the main color and topped it with a gold flat glittery polish.


    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

    Here is my sister's hands. I made this mani for her the other day. Also using acrylic paint. Totally don't know what happened to my camera coz it take a blurry pictures :( Have to play with a different lightings...


    Image and video hosting by TinyPic


    Here is the RUSSIAN GLINKA I've made for my sister using that oil based acrylic kit.


    Image and video hosting by TinyPic


    Skin Food  nail polish in Sparkle Sand


    Image and video hosting by TinyPic


    Skin Food nail polish in Red Stone.


    Image and video hosting by TinyPic




    Thats it for now. Thanx for looking and have a great day!

Total Pageviews