ASIAN STYLE STAMPING DESIGN + FESTIVE VIOLET + CRACKING NAIL POLISH by THE FACE SHOP


    Hello everyone! Hope you are all doing great!


    Yesterday I ran into another problem with Google account lol~ I just noticed that all my old pictures are disappeared from Picasa album :( All my previous nail designs just gone! I looked up for my old blog posts but there was only "X" instead of the pictures! Very glad I'm started using Flickr account recently!



    And a piece of good news that today I did a lot manicures for my sisters-in-law and to nephews as well :) Very nice experience and a ton of positive energy :D because all of them are liked their nail designs.


    Anyways, here are some of my other nail designs.



    ...matte effect...




    Asian style 




    This is a stamping nail design. I used B16 image plate and black special polish. For my background pattern I used a milky white nail polish as a main color and red nail polish sponged on top of it.





    Asian style 




    FESTIVE VIOLET.

    I didn't know how to name it so I asked to my dear friends on Facebook and got such cute name :) Thanx to Jessica Flores.





    FESTIVE VIOLET 




    And the other day I bought a few The Face Shop's cracking nail polishes from their Face & It Art Nails Crack collection in BL601. It got cracks so nicely, dries pretty quickly and it has a matte sort of finish. But after applying a top coat it looks so nice! *this is my sister's hands*





    Blue Cracking Nail Polish by The Face Shop



    Thats all for now! Have a great weekend everyone!

    Thanx for looking :D

Total Pageviews