GUEST POST: "MY MODEL HANDS"


    HELLO lovelies! Hope U are all doing great! As for me that is I swallowed a stronger wave of inspiration! Totally drugged with nail art things, nails, buying more and more nail stuff, some gadgets for manicures and pedicures! I really like feeling as I do now because it is kindda my thing. It is so interesting thinking about different nail art designs, styles, colors, making ur own creative stuff and do exactly what you like :D Never felt so awesome and inspired! ALSO seeing me so into nails 'n stuff my sister turned into this too LOL~ I am so happy that I have someone nearby who shares similar interests and rush to the same - to create a beautiful, improves best mood every day :)


    Staying at my mom's place I've did a lot of manicures for different people! Yes! I finally have tried doing a nails for someone else :) It is such a great experience! Because honestly I like to see at people happy with my work and their hands LOL~ This is a very positive feeling :D Most of all time my hands model is my sister's nails. She has a long nails and as well as she absolutely like to play around some bright colors and try something unusual. And here is some of her nails made by me.


    "COLORFUL ABSTRACT" 


    For this mani I've used all nail art polishes ( nail polishes with a long and thin brush ) I have LOL~ I just bought those at that time and really wanted to play with them. 


    Image and video hosting by TinyPic


    "LATE SPRING"


    For this design I've used a sponge technique and yellow, orange and green nail polishes. Some 3D stickers and flat rhinestones nail polish.


    Image and video hosting by TinyPic


    "COOL GIRL"


    Image and video hosting by TinyPic


    THE FACE SHOP nail design.


    Image and video hosting by TinyPic


    "SPONGED FRENCH"


    Image and video hosting by TinyPic


    And here is a mani Elena did by herself :D She don't like giving a names to her designs but anyways, just a blue nail tips kindda frozen look.


    Image and video hosting by TinyPic




    Thats all for now! Thanx for looking! Have a positive great day everyone!

Total Pageviews