Happy Butterflies


    HeLLo everyone! Just a quick reminder for a contest which is already have started. If U are interesting just click this picture on the right corner and it will take U there :) Hurry up! It ends at July 26!


    Anyways, here is my NOTD I did recently. Just played with some bright colors and funny nail stickers :D


    Image and video hosting by TinyPic


    HOW TO DO:


    1. Apply a base coat at first. After that apply light yellow nail polish on half of ur nail using a sponge.


    2. Right after that apply pink nail polish slightly lower and lastly apply a purple color on the very tip of ur nail. 


    3. Put on some butterflies and seal everything with a shimmer top coat. DONE!




    on day light...


    Image and video hosting by TinyPic


    And the other day I bought a new nail polish from The Face Shop as always LOL~ I can't help myself and stop buying their nail polishes coz I love them so much! I really do like a texture and consistency of them. As well as color range is so nice too! Also the store is located near my home and I am very easy to go more often than in other places :)


    The Face Shop Lovely Me:ex collection in PP 402.


    Just a very beautiful deep purple color with a lot of silver and violet glitters to it. Applies very nice and opaque even in one layer.


    I also added some 3D glitter stickers on my nails for more fun look.


    Image and video hosting by TinyPic


    Thats it for now! Thanx for looking and take care!

Total Pageviews