Nail Polishing Mania


    Happy Lunar New Year :) It was difficult few days for me to prepare for the New Year tableful but I think we made it :) Also I made my nail design for this holidays but I didn't wanted go crazy and crafty because of all the homework. So I polished my nails simple and I got a ton of compliments for this design :)

    "CLASSIC CAFE" Aritaum nail polish. Brown shade with bronzy shimmer to it. Nice and opaque color. 2 layers on with abstract stickers and silver hexagones. And 2 layers of clear top coat.


    Image and video hosting by TinyPic


    "RASPBERRY TEA" another Aritaum nail polish from their new Cafe collection. It smells very sweet and it only 1 layer without top coat. It's very opaque creme nail polish with great texture. I love Aritaum polishes and got a lot of questions about this brand here and there especially on my Flickr page. Aritaum is Korean brand nail polish and personally I buy them from my local beauty store and I really don't know where it sales internationally. May be U should check out Ebay... 


    Image and video hosting by TinyPic


    I'm into pink recently and I buy a lot of different pink nail polishes. And one of them is The Face Shop Lovely Me:ex BASE COAT. I thought it's sort of sheer pink for french mani but when I got home and read the lable it was basic base coat. But thats ok, cause I use such necessary products constantly. Even if it's pink shade it looks clear on the nails.


    Image and video hosting by TinyPic


    BK Cracking nail polish #8. It was requested on my Facebook page. For the main background color I used yellow creme polish in YL702 from TFS.


    Image and video hosting by TinyPic


    Thats all for my random nail pictures :)


Total Pageviews