Designs for Toe Nails


    HeLLo everyone! Today I want to share some of my pedicure pictures I've did recently. I am so into toe nails now :) I so love my non "growing-in" toe nails :) So happy :)


    Anyways, the first design was inspired by Enamel Girl . It is kindda imitation of water marbling but it's much better in my opinion. U just need make ur own design on zip lock bag, wait until it completly dry and peel of perfect image. The only tip for this marbling is make sure U apply decent thick top coat so it'll easy peel off from zip lock bag.


    Image and video hosting by TinyPic




    Another toe nails I did by using ALLUE in Neon Purple with ARITAUM Purple Sparkling nail polishes. I also added some white dots.


    Image and video hosting by TinyPic




    Here is stamping nail design using B12 image plate + balck special nail polish. For the background pattern I used gold China Needme nail polish + cracking nail polish by Prorance in Hot Orange #05.


    Image and video hosting by TinyPic




    Another cracking polish by Prorance in Sky #03. For the main color I used VoV Chamon nail polish #39.


    Image and video hosting by TinyPic




    And my toes of the day :) I used my Franken polish in Wonder Grass. Very glittery green polish. 2 layers on. I'm wearing it for 4 days now and it looks like I just put it on :) Awesome!


    Image and video hosting by TinyPic




    Thats all for toe nail designs.


    Whats on ur toes today?





    P.S. I have a very deep tan feet, I know. That from our summer vacation to the beach LOL~   


Total Pageviews