Floral Free Hand Acrylic Nail Art Design


    HeLLo everyone! This one of my past manis. Just a very simple floral nail design.


    My flowers not looks exactly as I wanted but I really do try and practice with acrylic painting. Free handing is still hard for me.


    Image and video hosting by TinyPic




    I first drew white flower petals, than I added smaller orange and finished with very small yellow almost dots petals.


    Image and video hosting by TinyPic




    For the main background color I used The Face Shop nail polish from Nail Pleasure collection in PP405. This is 2 layers on. Applies very nice and smooth. Dries pretty quick too. Very lovely color.


    Image and video hosting by TinyPic


    And here is my new acrylic kit which I've used for this floral mani.
    This is water based acrylic paints. And I still have some problems in using these paints because it get totally mass for any inaccurate hand motion.


    I have another acrylic paint kits and those are oil based and clay based paints. I really do like using clay based acrylic paints for nail designing but the colors transfers to the nails and make them more yellow.




    My new water based acrylic paint kit. A bunch of different colors and all those are so soo intensive.


    Image and video hosting by TinyPic


    Image and video hosting by TinyPic


    I also have to practice more with one-stroke technique. It still hard trick for me. And usually I paint on paper first and see how looks design and then I do it on my nails. How about U? How do U practice on one-stroke technique?


    Image and video hosting by TinyPic


    Clay based acrylic paint (made in Korea)


    Image and video hosting by TinyPic 


    Oil based acrylic paints (made in russia)


    Image and video hosting by TinyPic


    Thats all for today! Thanx for looking!


    Happy polishing!


Total Pageviews