Franken Polish: WONDER GRASS


    HeLLo everyone! I am so feel in love with all green colors recently so I just decided to make my own green nail polish (franken polish). Actually this is the first time I do it and I really felt like a chemist in his laboratory. It was a very good impression and I am very glad with my final creation. I added a tot of green glitters together with other shades of green nail polish.


    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

    ...day light (shade)...


    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

    ...sunlight...


    Image and video hosting by TinyPic




    With a cam. flash...I also added some decorating lines to it.




    And here is the easiest way to remove ur glittery nail polish. Because most of the times such nail polishes is so hard to remove. I like use this method, hope U'll like it too :)


    Image and video hosting by TinyPic


    Thats all! Let me know about ur own franken polishes?


    Thanx for looking and happy polishing :)


Total Pageviews