Korean Newspaper French Nail Tips


    HeLLo everyone!

    Again here is one of my past manis and I have so many different nail design pictures and nail swatches to share with. But I have some personal problems 'n stuff so I don't  feel like a "diligent" blogger now.

    Anyways, here is my past mani. I call this design "KOREAN NEWSPAPER".


    Image and video hosting by TinyPic




    I found this design is not for long time wearing, kindda impractical. The pieces of newspaper come off even despite the fact that I use a very nice top coat. Anyways, looks cool but not stays on for a long time.




    tImage and video hosting by TinyPics


    Products Used:





    San San in Cloudy Gray


    VoV Shocking!! Gel Coat


    Image and video hosting by TinyPic




    For my main background color I used San San nail polish in Cloudy Gray. There is 2 layers on. It is opaque and it dries pretty quick too.


    Image and video hosting by TinyPic




    ...natural day light...


    Image and video hosting by TinyPic







    Thats it for now. Thanx for visiting!





Total Pageviews