HAPPY BIRTHDAY NAILS!!!


    HeLLo everyone!


    Today August 9 is a birthday of my dear friend Johanne a.k.a. Thriszha. She is such an amazing person, very kind and understanding. Also she is the only blogger who inspired me for designing nails. I really do love here blog and I've read every single post from the very firt one to yesterday's "Stiletto Gel Nails". I think U should visit her blog too (CLICK HERE) because U'll love it for sure!  


    Image and video hosting by TinyPic





    JOHANNE,


    Usually, in such a big day


    Which is named Birthday


    Friends with an open mind


    You bring greetings.


    So let life be clean,


    And every day, let it be brighter


    And the beauty of life


    Itself will come to you for free!





    Love U my dear friend and hopefuly by now U opened my birthday package for U :)


    Have an amazing birthday party sweetheart mwahh~

Total Pageviews