KIM (Kolinsky) NAIL ART BRUSHES + ONE-STROKE NAIL DESIGN


    Hey everyone!

    Are U good at one-stroke technique? As for me I am absolutely new at this nail decorating style! And I can say that I have tried a bunch of nail art brushes for this technique before but only one works for me good. It is a KIM/Kolinsky brush.

    Here is a mani I did using one-stroke technique and KIM brushes as well. This is the only "one-stroke" completion come out pretty nice :)

    Image and video hosting by TinyPic


    KIM / fine handmade brushes. It is online store caring not only nail art brushes also there is a huge assortment of make-up brushes.

    Here is all goodies I've got from KIM store and I can't imagine how I lived before without these tools!



    Image and video hosting by TinyPic


    This is one of 3 brushes I didn't used. Just because I don't have an acrylic powder right now, so I put it off for some time. But my first impression of this brush is "wow! it's so soft!" Yes! I really do like how soft all the KIM brushes is. 









    Image and video hosting by TinyPic





    This is the brush I used for my "one-stroke" mani and I seriously loved it a lot! The application goes so nice and smooth. This brush works just ideally for one-stroke technique.   









    Image and video hosting by TinyPic





    I used this brush for white lines and I can say that it takes a bit practise to get work with it. Because it has such a long bristles and application have to be very precise. Even so it gives a very thing line which is so nice! With this brush all nail polishes can be used as nail art polishes! 


    Image and video hosting by TinyPic





    Here is all KIM brushes I have. Overall I absolutely do like them! Very smooth application, soft bristles and no sheds at all! I so in love with my new "babies" and can't wait to play more with them :)


    A price is a bit expensive BUT this is a professional brushes! And they will serve for a really long time! It worth to check and try out KIM .  



    Image and video hosting by TinyPic


    ...on natural day light...


    Image and video hosting by TinyPic


    Absolutely and completely honest in love with Kolinsky Decorating brush!


    Do U have/use any good brushes for one-stroke technique? Please share with us too!





    These brushes was sent from KIM store.

Total Pageviews