Abstract ARTWORK


    HeLLo everyone! Now it's time for another nail challenge entry and for the Day 27 and Inspired by ARTWORK theme I chose really simple picture to grab the main design from cause I'm bad at free-handing and I want my right hand looks quite similar to the left. Anyways here is my nails :)


    Image and video hosting by TinyPic


    I searched for any abstract artwork and saw this picture ->

    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

    I decided to make something inspired by this artwork but didn't want completely copy it, so I changed the main colors a little bit.

    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

    HOW TO DO:

    To make the colors brighter I started of with a creme White nail polish. I applied one coat of The Face Shop WH002 and on top of it I sponged Purple, Orange, Pink and Blue colors at one time. I mean I applied all those colors on a piece of sponge and placed it as one full pattern. It gives more blended effect between all those nail polishes. Sealed it with ARITAUM holo glitters top coat and then with Black acrylic paint and small detail brush I draw those "lines". Finish with a clear fast dry top coat and done!

     Image and video hosting by TinyPic

    Thats it for today. Hope U like it and got an idea for ur mani :)Thanx for looking and have a bright warm day :)

Total Pageviews