Nail Challenge: Inspired by A PATTERN


    For the day 26 of the nail challenge I chose the pattern below ***took from Google search***


    Image and video hosting by TinyPic 


    I "copied" black elments for my nails using black acrylic paint and small detail brush. And for the main color I decided to use turquoise nail polish just wanted something different from all those wintery manicures. And this particular shade always remind me of warmth in the tropics. To make it more interesting I added turquoise flakies nail polish and green hexagon glitters from kkcenterhk. Added a little of blue glitters to the black lines and done.


    Image and video hosting by TinyPic 


    Btw, my cuticles looks greasy because I spent a lot of time outside and they looked very-very dry. It's so cold recently, in my place where we basically don't have snow and intense cold right now -8 °C. So I back home and used a loooot of hand cream and cuticle moisturizer and then took some pictures :)


    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

    Thats it for my weekend nails. Hope U guys like it and got an idea for ur next mani :)


Total Pageviews