CHANEL logo nails and requested glitter collection


    Another theme for the nail challenge and now it's time for Day 25 Inspired by FASHION. I'm not a big fan of a fashion I mean I like clothes (who doesn't?) and such but I don't like follow fashion. My bum is 30 size and most of the time it doesn't suit everything fashionable and usually I wear and buy things I look pretty or comfy for my lifesyle. So, for this theme I decided to keep quite simple, I just used Chanel logo as fashion presentation.


    Image and video hosting by TinyPic 


    Both of my hands. I so am in love with this green nail polish. Chanel logo is a water decals. 


    Image and video hosting by TinyPic 


    Nature Republic nail polish in SGR602. 2 coats on. I used this polish as my main color and I like it so so much. Deep green color with a slight shimmer to it. The texture is a bit thick but I think it's because I bought it not new. I mean I bought it in the Nature Republic store and seems like it was swatched not once. But it's totally ok, cause there is left a lot nail polish in and I like this color ;) 


    Image and video hosting by TinyPic


    Also I was requested by Dana to show my glitter nail art collection. And I can say I'm a huge-huge fan of glitters! I like everything bling-bling!

    This 12 jars kit is from Born Pretty store. Those hexagones kindda big but I still like them. A bit more top coat then usual works for me very well. And the Essence hexagones was sent to me from my Facebook friend.


    Image and video hosting by TinyPic 


    This fine glitter nail art set I found in my local beauty store at my home-town. I found I missed a lot when took this picture and also some of them I got from the nail stuff swap.


    Image and video hosting by TinyPic 


    Misc glitters I have: 2 testers from local The Face Shop store I got for free LOL~ Top 3 hexagon glitters are from kkcenterhk and Born Pretty store. Bottom 3 is from my local craft store, those are not nail art glitters but they works just as well for my nails :)


    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

    Thats it for my actual nail glitters not a big collection but it's enough for me right now. Also I like to use glitter nail polishes a lot, especialy once which has big chunky glitters. As well as beads and rhinestones those are shine very pretty too!


Total Pageviews