Acrylic Paint Kit and One-stroke Flower


    I've tried one-stroke flower technique again and really want to get a skill. For this mani I used my new acrylic kit which I got recently and really happy with :)


    Image and video hosting by TinyPic


    Acrylic Paint Kit

    It includs 12 acrylic colors, 2 nail art brushes and 2 palettes. And it costs $10.57 + FREE WORLDWIDE SHIPPING.

    This particular acrylic paints can be used for different surfaces such as nails, paper, brick, wood and other artworks.

    Capacity: 9ml

    Suitable for using with other nail art products such as nail polish, UV gel, Acrylic, etc. as well as for professional salon use or home use.

    Image and video hosting by TinyPic


    All 12 colors are very nice and pigmented, I've played with all of them. The acrylic colors looks very-very close to the wrapper on the tube and has a very good pay off! But I also have noticed that they dries kindda longer than my other acrylic paints. And before U apply a top coat make sure the design completely dry.

    Also check out Enamel Girl's blog post for she made such cute Christmas penguin nail art by using these acrylic paints.


    Image and video hosting by TinyPic


    Also it comes with 2 same size brushes. Detailed brush #1. I used one to outline my one-stroke flower. Good brush, it has a soft bristles.




    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

    Here is my today's nail design using white, yellow and black acrylic paints. Love the yellow especially cause it's not like a basic yellow it's more like a lemon yellow shade, very pretty!

    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

    If U like this kit U can check it out [HERE] at Born Pretty store. Don't foget to use my 10% OFF cupone code PAJ61.




    Products was sent to review.

Total Pageviews