I ♥ Korea!


    Now it's turn for Korean flag. For Day 28 and inspired by A FLAG nails obviously I was going to do Korean flag inspiration. I love Korea! BUT I'm not ready to wear flags on my nails hahahaha~ So I decided to take white, red, blue and black colors and make something wearable with those colors :)




    In case if U don't know how look Korean flag I stole this picture from someone through Google search***


    Image and video hosting by TinyPic


    This is design I came up with. I did my best to get precise lines and because I'm not a printing machine it looks different on each nail... Din't took a picture for my left hand tho, I've got a big scratch on the ring finger >_<


    Image and video hosting by TinyPic 


    HOW TO DO this design:

    1. I applied base coat and one coat of white creme nail polish. With a sponge applied shimmer and creme white colors on top.

     2. I made one-stroke blue and red nail tips by using acrylic paints. With detail brush added red shadow on blue part.

    3. With small detail brush draw black smile line and added shadow on red part.

    4. Stick blue, red and black rhinestones to cuticle area and sealed with clear top coat. DONE!


    Image and video hosting by TinyPic


    That's it! Thanx for looking!

Total Pageviews