All possible options of manicure...


    HeLLo everyone! Today I'm gonna show U a few manicures which I've done for my sister lately. And actually she is the very first persone whom I start making manicures. Elena has healthy and naturally fast growing nails. And most that I am always surprised and delighted with is she trusts my own taste. I can do whatever in my head ATM and she will thank me for that and sometimes bring me random nail polishes or nail stickers :) I am so thankfull that I have such wonderful sister and best friend!


    Here is first nail design using stars nail decorations on gold nail polish The Face Shop GL111.


    Image and video hosting by TinyPic




     This one suits very nice for Valentine's Day. Also these are glow in the dark nail stickers. Looks awesome at night time!


    Image and video hosting by TinyPic




     Just a purple nail polish with The Face Shop's nail stickers...


    Image and video hosting by TinyPic




     This is probably the hardest mani I've ever done. It is so hard to freehand French mani for someone else. And I covered it with a silver chunky glitter polish.


    Image and video hosting by TinyPic




     Black cracking nail polish + blue background...


    Image and video hosting by TinyPic




     Autumn inspired nails. Gold, orange and red nail polish + flower stickers.


    Image and video hosting by TinyPic




     Just a bright abstarct nail design using neon orange, yellow and white nail polishes with a sponge.


    Image and video hosting by TinyPic




     Spring inspired nails.


    Image and video hosting by TinyPic




     Glittery pattern with some random black and white dots.


    Image and video hosting by TinyPic




     Tiger stripes, animal print nails...


    Image and video hosting by TinyPic




     Silver stars. She bought me that nail polish with a lot of stars to it and we tested it :)


    Image and video hosting by TinyPic




     This is Golden Rose red nail polish...


    Image and video hosting by TinyPic




     Roses nail sticker... They wasn't sticky at all and we had a hard time to put them on...


    Image and video hosting by TinyPic




     Those are stickers as well, and they are so sooo pretty! I like how it looks in contrast with white and black...


    Image and video hosting by TinyPic




    Seems like we mostly took a nail designs using stickers LOL~ But I'll share more of Elena's nails later...


    ThanQ for looking and happy polishing!


Total Pageviews