Thanksgiving Nails


    HeLLo everyone! I don't know when is thanksgiving in ur country but this weekend we are gonna be celebrating 추석 (Chuseok) here in Korea. And I am already did a nail design inspiring by this holidays.

    Will U do a personal nail design for thanksgiving in ur country?

    Image and video hosting by TinyPic




     Very simple nail design using sponge technique.


    Image and video hosting by TinyPic




    Full mani. Sorry it's not clear at all. And I have no chance to take both hands picture at day time because everyone is works lol~


    Image and video hosting by TinyPic


    Here is picture of products I used. Forgot include sponge kit which I used for gradient nail tips.


    Image and video hosting by TinyPic


    Thats all! And Happy Thanksgiving everyone!


    Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Total Pageviews