ZIP IT!!! zipper nails...


    HeLLo everyone! Finally I got my hands on zipper water decals. And I am in love with them. Seriously, look how realistic they are! Such detailed image! For the main color I chose flat creme black nail polish to kindda complement metallic water decals also it was a request from my sister, she wanted to see it on black background.


    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic








     And matching zipper design for my toes as well. I know, my toe nails looks a bit long but I can't cut them off because I still have "growing-in" (how do U call them??) nail edges and it's a bit painfully when my nails short.


    Would U like to know how to get rid of "growing-in" toe nails?


    Image and video hosting by TinyPic


     The Face Shop Lovely Me:ex collection nail polish in BK901. Just a very basic creme black polish which I've used for this time. 2 coats on and no top coat. Dries pretty quick and works nicely for stamping art.


    Image and video hosting by TinyPic




    Thats all for today! Thanx for looking and happy polishing!


Total Pageviews