Fall Colors Nail Tips


    HeLLo everyone! Recently it's an incredibly beautiful weather, cool and fresh air and my inspiration strikes over the edge LOL~ Because I was so tired of summery humid days and finally now my brain can think normally. I've changed my manicure yesterday and it was inspired by amazing tartofraises's tutorial. And I just used fall colors for this design and I like it a lot. What do u think?

    Image and video hosting by TinyPic


    It is so nice out there and we went to the walk today. Here is some sun light pictures...


    Image and video hosting by TinyPic




    It's a one-stroke nail technique using orange and black acrylic paints. Also I added some white, bright orange and gold stripes + black rhinestones. For the main background color I used one coat of orange jelly nail polish.


    Image and video hosting by TinyPic




    I so like autumn red leaves trees. They looks so ramantic!


    Image and video hosting by TinyPic




    Thats all for my weekend mani. What do U wear on ur nails now?


    Thanx for looking and happy polishing!


Total Pageviews