Different Water Decal Nail Designs


    HeLLo everyone! Today's update is some random water decal nail designs which I've did when I was in a vacation to my home-town and I so miss it already! I wish I can go there more often :)


    Actually I am not so in a blogging mood today because I am in trouble, I am kindda quite a few days late and I don't know what to do, not really ready for another little one. Feels very disgusting because more inclined to think that have to get rid of it and I hate myself now. My hands are shaking all day long and just need to think about something else :(





    And all negative vibes stops here right now, because life is going on :) Where I have 2 beautiful sons and my amazing husband and all of U my lovely readers!!


    Image and video hosting by TinyPic




     For this mani I applied white milky nail polish all over nail plate, made red french tips and stick the water decals.


    Image and video hosting by TinyPic




     I call it "Stave". Very pretty music elements :)


    Image and video hosting by TinyPic




     Not very suitable background but the blue puppies still pretty good visible.


    Image and video hosting by TinyPic




     That yellow rose looked so beautiful...


    Image and video hosting by TinyPic




     "Roses". For the main background color I used just a regular creme red and on top of it glittery 3D red polish.


    Image and video hosting by TinyPic




     Full mani... room light


    Image and video hosting by TinyPic




     And the most cute water decals I ever saw :)


    Image and video hosting by TinyPic




    Romantic style water decals. My sister's hands.


    Image and video hosting by TinyPic




    Thats it for now! Take counsel of one's pillow >_<


    Thanx for visiting!


Total Pageviews