New Nail Products of September


    HeLLo everyone! I think this is time to summarize purchases of this month because other additives are not expected! And I made a deal with myself LOL~ The rules are I have to finish one nail polish bottle and I can buy one to replace or another color I want. And the same with make-up things, finish 5 products free to buy another one LOL~ Just because I have so many stuff and don't have enough time to use them all.

    ...The other day I went out to the supermarket and bought this two bottles of Eclipse nail polishes.


    Image and video hosting by TinyPic




    Next stop was at The Face Shop store, of course, LOL~ I just really like their color range of nail polishes. And I bought a few colors for upcoming Halloween :)


    Image and video hosting by TinyPic




    And I got this cute pink polka dot pouch for my points. And it's so useful, I like put my new Samsung Galaxy SII phone, cash and keys in it. So nice for not wearing handbag girls like me :)


    Image and video hosting by TinyPic




    I also found a beauty store where is a lot of different Prorance nail polishes :) And I just had to have some of them :)


    Image and video hosting by TinyPic


    Went out for the Peripera nail polish. I just love that Luxury Red color! Also bought more nail stickers. And got Illuminating skin care product samples and actually it makes my skin illuminating I guess ;) But I'm looking for Laneige skin care kit, gonna get that one.


    Image and video hosting by TinyPic


    Image and video hosting by TinyPic


    Ok, I finally found Tony Moly store and I got a few items from them. Back home and immediately swatched the white cracking polish I was so exciting about. And what do U think? It doesn't work at all! I've tried shake it really-really well, I've tried applying it on still wet nail polish base and it doesn't work! And I decided to use the star stickers and those are don't stick at all! OMG! All those stuff are just useless! I just tried the foam cleanser samples which I've got for free and it make my skin clear, actually and smells pretty good too. But I like not to risk anymore and don't buy anything from them!


    Image and video hosting by TinyPic


    Some Etude House stuff...


    Image and video hosting by TinyPic


    Innisfree Christmas collection nail polishes. I've tried the sleeping mask sample from them and it feels sticky and I will buy another one from Laneige as well. Thanx for nice recommendations my friends of Facebook :)


    Image and video hosting by TinyPic


    And just random stuff Kiss ultra growth and some Missha products. I really like that red nail polish btw! So gorgeous sparkly color! 


    Image and video hosting by TinyPic


    Nature Republic products. Not sure about that leopard print stickers tho, those are like a nail patches which are not work for me!


    Image and video hosting by TinyPic


    Also I bought some nail decorating stuff from Born Pretty store. Full set of beads, rainbow scales, nail art brushes kit and sticky tape.


    Image and video hosting by TinyPic


    Image and video hosting by TinyPic


    And last but not least FAB UR NAILS stuff. Check out their amazing nail art supplies shop!


    Image and video hosting by TinyPic


    Look at those amazing FUN image plates. I am in love with all of them! If U like to get some for ur image plate collection be hurry! Because they sales out very quick!


    Image and video hosting by TinyPic


    Hello Kitty, Halloween, Zipper, crown, Chanel and Dior logo water decal images.


    Image and video hosting by TinyPic


    FAB stamping polishes. Didn't used them yet but the swatches are amazing!! Totally can't wait to play with them :P


    Image and video hosting by TinyPic


    And also I bought 2 big image plates...


    Image and video hosting by TinyPic


    I think thats it...


    Next month gonna be much less stuff...


    Sorry I took so much of your time >_<


Total Pageviews