Etude House : Extreem Rose


    HeLLo everyone! The other day I bought an amazing nail color from Etude House store called Extreem Rose #PK021. And it's kindda sucks because they don't write a names on English and don't speak Korean people don't know real names of the nail polishes. I saw a few blog posts from other nail polish lovers and they recognize the nail polishes only by numbers, but if U'd like to know how the names read U can PM me or contact through my facebook page. I can help U with Korean ;)


    Image and video hosting by TinyPic




    I also added some Tony Moly stars stickers but if U read my previous blog-post U already know what I felt...


    Image and video hosting by TinyPic




    All this pictures was took in a day light...


    Image and video hosting by TinyPic




    Meet my new absolutely favourite nail polish Etude House "Extreem Rose". This application in 2 coats without top coat. Absolutely gorgeous sparkly pink color with a lot of different glitters to it. It feels a bit rough when completely dry but I can forgive everything for the beauty glittery finish!


    Hey, pink color lovers, U all need this nail polish, it looks absolutely fantastic on the nails!


    Image and video hosting by TinyPic




    Thats it for today...


    Thanx for looking and keep ur nails healthy!


Total Pageviews