HaLLoween Inspired Water Marbling Nail Design


    Every time I see water marbling tutorials on You Tube I always want to do some on my nails too. And when I actually decide to do this I have a patience to just for one hand LOL~ Usually I don't do manicure for showing them on my blog, I do them to wear and by the way post pictures on here but this time I just played with some "halloween-ish" colors and removed as soon as I took these pictures.


    Image and video hosting by TinyPic




    Pictures on day light... My middle finger looks so bad LOL~ And I wish all my water marbling looks like index finger or even the thumb.


    Image and video hosting by TinyPic




    For this Halloween inspired nail design I used only 2 nail polishes which are from The Face Shop Lovely Me:ex collection in BK901 (basic black color) and WH001 (clear/transparent polish) for water marbling. And for my main background pattern I used orange and white acrylic paints. I did a one-stroke technique all over the nail plate.


    Image and video hosting by TinyPic




    And here is The Face Shop Lovely Me:ex collection nail polish in OR201. The nail color I started off. 2 coats on. A little bit frosty finish. Looks very pretty, suits absolutely great for fall time. Drying time is normal. This nail polish color reminds me of persimmon. Do U like persimmon? I like them so much, also it contains iodine which is so good for body.


    Image and video hosting by TinyPic




    Thats it for today. And I just want to say a big thanx for reading and commenting my updates. It means a lot to me! ThanQ for ur support!!


Total Pageviews