31 Day Challenge: Day 3 YELLOW nails.


    I'm so into new TV show series recently, I finished watching TRUE BLOOD last week and I want to say that I hate the finale episode of it may be I just was waiting for something completely another. Also I really wanted to see "old" Eric. I mean when he remember everything and again be sarcastic and evil coz I like his character so much but seems like he become the same a***hole as their new *king* Bill LOL~ Anyways, right now I'm watching DEXTER, coz quite a lot of Facebook friends was told about this series and I actually like it so far! It's about the serial killer who works at the police station... And if I don't replay regularly to all ur messages and comments please forgive me, I'm watching DEXTER lol~

    Did U already watched this TV show? How do U like it?



    For the Day3 of the nail mani challenge I decided to use PRORANCE in "SUMMER YELLOW" #01 nail polish. Coz I bought it quite a long time ago and never used it. I applied 2 layers on, without top coat. It's a bit sheer, seems like need 3 coats.


    Image and video hosting by TinyPic 


    And I also layered it with one coat of PRORANCE in "LEMON CUBIC" #611. It's yellow jelly nail polish with a lot of different yellow glitters to it. So beautiful color, I like it a lot!


    Image and video hosting by TinyPic 


    And I also found some of my old manis. This one is "Ink Splatters". I pre-made those splatters on zip-lock bag and after they completely dry I placed them on yellow nail polish which is by The Face Shop Lovely Me:ex collection in YL702


    Image and video hosting by TinyPic 


    This is The Face Shop nail stickers which looks so damn cute in the package and totally don't want to stick on the nails! The main yellow background color is the OK nail polish which I actually thrown out LOL~


    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

    There is just a few pictures left in my old nail folder, can't wait to use them all so I can share my newest nail designs :)

    Thats it for today :) Don't forget to share with ur nail challenge links ;)


Total Pageviews