Challenge Day 5: BLUE nails.


    HeLLo everyone! Today I don't have enough time for blogging coz my baby has a strong, very strong fever, his permanent teeth started growing up recently. And during his sleep here is my BLUE nails for Day 5.


    Nails INC. in "DENIM" nail polish. 2 coats on without top coat, amazing and such opaque creme texture polish. I simply love everything about this polish.


    Image and video hosting by TinyPic 


    I also applied one layer of Innisfree #73 nail polish in "WINTER SNOW" on top. Coz I just like something glittery on top of creme polish. It's another Christmas collection nail polish and I like those chunky glitters, looks so beautiful!


    Image and video hosting by TinyPic 


    Also I quickly took a picture of my oval shaped bare nails. I recently used a lemon juice for whitening my yellow nails and so far I like the result! Very impressive, they are not as much yellow as it was before :)


    Image and video hosting by TinyPic 


    Thats it for BLUE nails :)


Total Pageviews