Challenge Day 7: BLACK AND WHITE nails


    Hello everyone! It's Sunday morning and it's raining since last night... Stick at home as usual. And while I'm waiting for black bean noodles order here is Day 7 and BLACK AND WHITE nails. I decided to do a nail design using only those two colors. I used both The Face Shop nail polishes from Lovely Me:ex collection WH002 (white polish) and BK901 (black polish). Both of them has a creme shiny finish, very opaque texture, works great for stamping nail art too. Also I decided to put matte finish top coat coz lately I'm into matte colors a lot, don't know why but it looks special for me ATM LOL~


    Image and video hosting by TinyPic 


    I applied one solid color on the whole nail plate, than made a sided french tip with another polish and with a striper brush made those sorta "lines" + some dots and black rhinetone on my ring finger.


    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

    Thats all for BLACK AND WHITE nails :)


Total Pageviews