GALAXIES NAILS


    It's time for GALAXIES nails for day 19. I love them a lot :D It's slightly different from what I'm doing usually nail design but I still love it!


    Image and video hosting by TinyPic 


    I found this picture through Google search and took the inspiration from :) I also have tried to take a picture of products I used but because I used a lot of nail polishes it looked like I was gonna share my whole nail polish collection LOL~


    Image and video hosting by TinyPic 




    Just a sponge technique. The secret is U need to take a very tiny piece of sponge, so it's easier to use for small details. For the nail polishes I used: shimmer white, shimmer silver, holo pink, pastel yellow, deep blue. For the main background color I used The Face Shop Face & it in BK901, it's a black nail polish with lots of different holo shimmers to it.


    Image and video hosting by TinyPic 


    My both hands... Sorry for the blurry picture >_<


    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

    Thats it for the Day 19 :) And right now I'm working on water marbling nails and my very first winter design for this year :)




Total Pageviews