Challenge Day 12: STRIPES nails + MY WEEKEND TRIP


    Hello everyone! Hope U are all spent nice weekend as me LOL~


    For the Day 12 and STRIPES nails I found this picture on my old nail folder which has some stripes :) I made this nail design a long time ago, seems like I tested some new Golden Rose striping polishes.


    "KAWAII"


    Image and video hosting by TinyPic 


    And because I needed to change my pedicure I decided to make a design matching to the theme :) I used striping tape in golden and black colors + rhinestones on natural beige main background color. The striping tape was black and gold right before I applied top coat :( But anyways, I like my fresh pedi :)

    Room Light...


    Image and video hosting by TinyPic 


    Day Light... Sorry for my silly slippers :)


    Image and video hosting by TinyPic


    And this one was made back to last year... CANDY CANE for short nails...


    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

    What a nice weekend I spent with my family!!! We visited one of the amazing parks which is 30 minutes away from our home in Yongdon "Bugok Hawaii". It is an aqua 'n spa land actually but there is a lot of great places in there as well. The spirit of "get thinking about everything" the best part. We are got a bit of lectures and guide trip there...

    WELCOME!


    Image and video hosting by TinyPic 


    There was 8 "houses" of justice where U can see how people pay for all their sins like stealing, slander, murder, anger, etc.

    We heard very nice and instructive legends about everything! It was great!


    Image and video hosting by TinyPic 


    And after that we went to see on presentation of young acrobats who came on a tour from China. It was very inspiring too!

    Look at the fall trees! I love so much this time of the year! It is so beautiful everywhere!!


    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

    How did U spent ur weekend?


Total Pageviews