Challenge Day 15: DELICATE PRINT nails.


    It's a DELICATE PRINT day today and I asked to my sister to be my hand model again :) Coz I'm still wearing one-stroke flowers from my previous update and yet my eyes are still enjoying the design :) Anyways, for the delicate nails I used ARITAUM nail polish in AQUA NAVY (which is my new nail polish I bought a few days ago). 2 coats on, deep blue with a micro glitters to it. Amazing color! And some silver water decals for the main design. My actual idea was to create delicate but with a little touch of drama print, because everyone make such weak pastel tone color combinations for this theme and I want to be different LOL~


    Image and video hosting by TinyPic 


    Both hands, full mani on direct morning sunlight :)


    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

    And just random nail picture for Etude House LUCIDarling nail polish in Music Box Mint 03. 2 layers on without top coat. Dries fast. The application is nice and smooth. Quite opaque texture.


    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

    Thats it for Day 15 :)


Total Pageviews