Challenge Day 8: METALLIC nails.


    HeLLo everyone! It's sunny Monday morning and I just back home. I visited a few beauty stores near my home just to buy any cuticle oil and all of them are run out of their oil supplies! What a stupid rarity LOL~ But I bought some pretty nail polishes 'n stuff which I can't wait to use :)

    For the Day 8 and METALLIC nails I'm wearing Beauty UK Glam Nails nail polish in "GUN METAL". It's 2 layers on, without top coat. I love this nail polish so much! ThanQ Ash-Lilly for such amazing nail polish! This color looks so nice on my hands esp with my warm skin undertone. The application is very nice and smooth. Dries quite fast, totally what I need :) 


    Image and video hosting by TinyPic 


    To bump it up I decided to layer it with one coat of Kleancolor nail polish in "GRAND FINALE". Which is long type silver glitters. They have all colors of the rainbow and looks so pretty in different angles! Definitely buildable nail polish and in 2 coats it will looks more opaque. 


    Image and video hosting by TinyPic 


    And here is another metallic finish nail polish which is from my mom's collection. I used it when was visited my home-town and completely can't remeber the name of this polish. And I layered it with Loreal Crystal sparkling Magic Color nail polish.


    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

    Thats it for Day 8 and METALLIC nails. Very exciting about next (rainbow) design >_<


Total Pageviews