Day 10: GRADIENT nails.


    HeLLo everyone! Another mani for the challenge and today for Day 10 and GRADIENT nails I decided to use ALOHA nail polish kit from Etude House called Cocktail Syrup Nails Kit Sunshine Bronze. It includes 3 different nail polishes which are designed to produce gradient effect for the nails.


    LIGHT NAILS SOFT NAIL COLOR #1 (BASE)


    SPARKLING BRONZE PEARL COAT #2 (MIDDLE)


    BLING BLING BRONZE PEARL COAT #3 (TIP)


    Image and video hosting by TinyPic 


    For this gradient nails I used the actual nail polish brush to apply them on my nails. I started with natural beige color, which I love and using it recently a lot. Following by it I applied middle nail color started from nail tip to the middle of the nails. This helps to create more gradient effect without any precise lines. And finished with the darkest brown again started from the nail tips to the side of the nail cuticle. Sealed everything with a shimmer top coat and done :)


    Image and video hosting by TinyPic 


    In my old nail folder I found this picture which is gradient nails as well but only made with a sponge technique.

    "THINK PINK"


    Image and video hosting by TinyPic 


    ...full mani on both hands...


    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

    Thats it for Day 10 :)

    What is ur favourite color combo for gradient nails?


Total Pageviews