An Alternative for Striping Tape + White Lace Polka Dot Pedicure


    Hey there! Hope U all doing great!


    I did this design a while ago when my nails was long and square. I really wanted to play with a striping tape but actually never had a chance to get some for myself and I've thought of another way. Kindda used a Christmas tree decorations for this (on my language it calls "rain"). There is a ton of different colors and also it's available in 3D pattern, awesome huh? So, I've used the silver 3D for the mani. 


    The main red nail color is The Face Shop Hologram collection in RD301. 2 coats on.


    Image and video hosting by TinyPic 


    This "rain" Christmas tree decorations looks like this. Those are not my pictures, I found them through Google search. It's very easy to use them, just cut some stripes, stick on the clear nail polish and also it has clear film on top side which peels off very easily and U have only decoration pattern on the nails. I was very happy to wear them coz it looks really unique :)


    Image and video hosting by TinyPic 


    Here is nails of my sister. The design made by me. Sponged blue nail tips (The Face Shop nail polish Lovely Me:ex collection in BL602) and flower nail stickers.


    Image and video hosting by TinyPic 


    Also I've used one of my new nail polishes. This one is by Barry M in "BERRY". It's 2 layers on without top coat. Very pretty creme nail color, dries in normal time. Looks very adorable :) Me like this polish xoxo~


    Image and video hosting by TinyPic 


    And finally here is my toes of the day. I used another UK brand Beauty UK glam nails nail polish in Mauve Flash No.34. Also I stick The Face Shop white lace stickers and added small white dots. Yeah, I cut off my toe nails, U got one star! LOL~


    Image and video hosting by TinyPic 


Total Pageviews