Essense Choose Me!


    HeLLo everyone! Today I want to share another nail polish I happy to have.

    Essence Colour & Go in Choose Me!

    I really do love this color it's so nice and glittery and it has such smooth finish. Because most of the glitter polishes I already have kindda rough finish and I clearly impressed by this one.


    Image and video hosting by TinyPic




    Direct sunlight. 2 coats on with a top coat. Very smooth application. Dries in normal time.


    I personally don't like wearing flat one color nail polish and I added just some rhinestones and blue ceramic flower.


    Image and video hosting by TinyPic




    This Choose Me! in shade.


    Image and video hosting by TinyPic




    Thats it for today, thanx for taking ur time and visiting me!


    I will update soon with my short nails. Yes, I cut them off and they are quite short now :)


    'till next time! Have a great weekend everyone!


Total Pageviews