Haul of the October


    It's time to share my October's haul. I have a lot of progress I think, it's not that much stuff as usual I buy, only things which I was needed in. I walked into The Face Shop story to buy some nail polish remover and facial cleanser. I get long lasting top coat from them too (needed one) and I regret about this so much, it has a very harsh brush which can easily destroy all ur nail design! I also bought an empty eye shadow/blush palette and filled it with my Lovely Me:ex blushes.


    Image and video hosting by TinyPic




    I also made an amazing swap with Ash-Lilly check out her amazing nail blog [HERE]. She sent me a bunch of brilliant nail polishes and Beauty UK eye shadow palette which I've already used and I like the colors from that palette :)


    Image and video hosting by TinyPic




    And look at this.... How sweet it is, huh? She sent me some handmade jewelries! And I looove them so sooo much! It's beautiful!


    ThanQ Liane very much! I really do like all the goodies U sent me! mwahhh~


    Image and video hosting by TinyPic




    Thats it! Yes, really, it's all I have this month :) I've already used quite a few products from this haul and if U followed my previous updates U probably saw them. Deal with myself working pretty nice, much better than I thought actually. Gonna keep "non-buying" mode slightly increase next month tho ;)


    What is ur last haul?


Total Pageviews