Born Pretty Nail Polish


    HeLLo everyone! The other day I received another package from Born Pretty store and the fisrt item I want to share is the nail polish. It was sent to me by mistake and I don't expected this product. Simply because I already have the same color by Prorance from their metallic collection and I don't buy small size expensive nail polishes. But since I've got it I have to swatch and show it to all of U.

    First and foremost I have to say that I don't like nail polishes with a strong smell and this particular one killed my taste for a good few hours LOL~ But this is not fatal, because the smell disappears after some time.


    ...the swatch on sunlight...



    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

     But anyways, I think it looks very nice on both hands and feet. Very calm neutral nail color suits for every day "wearing".



    Image and video hosting by TinyPic




    8 mL-0.6 FL.Oz. Costs $3.51 and available on Born Pretty store.

    Application is smooth, a bit sheer in one layer.

    2 layers on without top coat.

    Has a strong smell and smaller than noraml size brush.

    Dries in normal time, not fast and not to long.

    Smooth to the touch.


    Image and video hosting by TinyPic


    I like this nail polish in matte finish but I forgot to take picture before changed the mani >_< 


    What do U think of this nail polish? Whould U like to try it out?


    Image and video hosting by TinyPic






    This product was sent by the company.

Total Pageviews