Love for feet: Navy Blue, White and Gold Theme


    Hi guys! Hope U're all doing great!


    I'm so exciting about this fall season because I actually trying to change my fashion style. And get rid of such terrible and ordinary sneakers and all those sport clothes. My little son is growing up and already loves to walk on his feet and finally I can give some attention to my style :) I have already made some clothing​​purchases lately and the most interesting part is tadadada.... meet my new shoes :) I don't wear high heels for the past 3 years and it so exciting for me to return some previous habits!


    Image and video hosting by TinyPic




     Here how it looks in front. Like this color a lot tho it suits nicely with pretty much all my outfits :)


    Image and video hosting by TinyPic




     And here is my toes of the day. I was inspired by nautical theme and made this kindda half moon shapes.


    Image and video hosting by TinyPic




     Material Used:


    Aritaum Non-Yellowing base coat


    The Face Shop Lovely Me:ex collection in WH002


    Golden Rose Gold Nail Art Polish #113


    VoV Gel Coat


    Acrylic Paints in Whte and Blue


    Gold Striping Tape


    Nail Art brushes (detailed and flat stiff)


    Image and video hosting by TinyPic




    How To Do:


    Apply non-yellow base coat and apply 2 coats of creme white nail polish.


     With a flat stiff brush draw half moon shape and fill it in. Do the same on the rest of the toes.


    With detail nail art brush draw wide lines with white acrylic paint. Do it only on the big nails.


    Stick gold striping tape at the edges of wide white lines.


    Contour half moon shapes with gold nail art polish and seal everything with clear top coat. DONE!


    Image and video hosting by TinyPic


    Hope I gave U some ideas for ur next pedicure :)


    Thanx for visiting and take ur time on commenting! Very do appreciate all ur opinion!


    Have a great day!


Total Pageviews